Monday, November 21, 2011

I am NORMAL!

I have set and accomplished many goals in my life.
   Graduate from high school with honors. ✔
   Graduate from college in 4 years.  ✔
   Be able to support myself financially after graduation.  ✔
   Be married by age 25.  ✔
   Have all of my children by age 30. ✔
   Live in a 2 story house with rocking chairs on the front porch, a white picket fence out front and a white SUV in the driveway.  (almost...we have a white privacy fence in the back.) :)

I know these sound silly but what do you expect, I was a teenager when I came up with most of them.

The only goal I have never, ever been able to accomplish is my weight.  I've been within 10 lbs of my goal several times but something has always held me back.  I am still 4 lbs away from my goal now but it doesn't matter because I today I hit an even better goal...my body fat %!  Today at my monthly weigh in my body fat % was 24.5 = NORMAL!  I am no longer "overweight"!  I've never been able to say that in my entire life because I've always been overweight or obese since I was a child.  I will eventually hit my goal weight this time.  It might take a week, it might take a month but I will do it just to have the satisfaction of accomplishment but it's nice to know that I am already normal. :)

No comments: