Thursday, November 03, 2011

Today someone stopped me at the gym and asked how much weight I had lost.  Of course this felt wonderful that people that see me everyday are starting to notice but it also made me think.  That is a hard question.  How much weight have I lost...?  Well, let's see...from my heaviest ever I've lost 76 lbs but that doesn't count because that was the day I gave birth.  If you consider the day I joined the gym, January 1, 2008 I've lost 52 lbs but since then I have been this weight before and gained most if it back.  Since June 2010 I've lost 32 lbs but still I have been up and down from that number.  I started dieting when I was 8, 26 years ago.  I usually fluctuate 30-40 lbs from one year to the next.  So I guess my answer is throughout my life I have lost 780 lbs!

No comments: